Thursday 3 November 2011

How Twitter will change the way we live??

                   


What is Twitter?
From my view Twitter just like a place that keep update news or status within a certain people or a topic, maybe it might can known as "online news". Nowadays, there were a lot of people that get addicted on Twitter but for me I still haven be influence, although I had a account for it but it is all using for assignments  and update my status to update my friend what I had done. So, it doesn't effect my life. But most of my friends are addicted on it so much. Somehow, I saw my friends said that she can't live without twitter, actually what made they feel that way. Is it so important to tweet everyday? I don't think so, it is totally is an addicted action. In other hand, it will made the people less communication while face to face as they will always chat it online like Twitter but maybe for some of them will do not have the problems of lack of communication.

Besides that, actually Twitter is does not always bring the bad impact to our life but it have the good side as well, just like it can always update what had happened everyday and people will keep updating the status on certain of topic. Meanwhile, we can get a lot of different kind of opinion or suggestion from different kind of people on certain kind of topic or discussion. And yet we can earn a lot of knowledge from different kind of thing or matter around the world. Actually, Twitter just same as Facebook that made a lot of friends, so call social networking. Anyway, Twitter had change our life become better or bring some bad impact to us but we can't change anything on it as the network is keep improving and changing, so that it is all depends how people use twitter and what's their perception on it.

From my view, Twitter lack of privacy protection as like everyone what happen to you and your current status but it is all depends on the user. For me, it is really lack of privacy just like Facebook. So, user must be careful and aware while using it. But I heard that people said Twitter privacy is much more better than Facebook. Maybe it is right as Facebook had a lot of virus link that cause others lost their account as being hack. Anyway, that's all what I think of Twitter, maybe my post look short it is because of I did not use Twitter much but that is what from my view.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Haloo Mei Leng :-) a nice article on twitter i can say. in my point of view i suppose twitter has its good and its bad. Well what doesn't. People use to say too much of anything might not be good. I think we must always have a good approach towards anything. lets use this new trend which is twitting for the benefit of everyone rather than focusing more on the bad part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, my twitter also just well use because of assignment purpose. Compare to Facebook, I more often and addicted to Facebook as Facebook can directly see the video, photo and any sharing information and make a better visual environment for the users. However, Twitter is easier to comment as users had the word limits and they will post the most important feeling in the limit of words. It makes people easier to look through without spending much time and people will more interest to read the comment as it is short. Twitter is a good social networking which provides users to share their feel and following the celebrity they like to know about the latest updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey people thanks for the comment and in the same view of mine. Nowadays those social networking is really convenience for us but people always misuse it.

    ReplyDelete